Padlet for art: padlet.com/wall/ArtsyFartsyStu…
Hey there guys I’m Linda a.k.a NommableWendle but you guys can call me Wendle, Linda or Rox
take your pick! I’m currently 16 and now in my final year of high school, hello nervs! :S
I’ve got dark blonde hair and have blue eyes, I’m about 5 ft. 4 or 5. I’ve currently have got three helix piercings on my right ear and I've got up to my thirds on my lobes.
I use pastels, paint, pens, pencils, watercolour pencils, photography and digital art with my artsy stuff, I’m also a novice writer now currently working on a Supernatural & Adventure Time fanfiction. I hope to publish my own book someday in the big wide world
I hate SWAG, YOLO and mainstream music. Rock, metal, heavy metal, alternative – much better than anything else in my opinion.
I play netball and volleyball.
I’m an ameature cosplayer with a long list of characters to dress up as including Puppet Zelda, Thor, Fiona the Human.
I love these people, my family & friends
I support the Butterfly Project
The Rules are:
1. When you feel like you want to cut, take a marker, pen, or sharpies and draw a butterfly on your arm or hand.
2. Name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. You must let the butterfly fade naturally. NO scrubbing it off.
4. If you cut before the butterfly is gone, you’ve killed it. If you dont cut, it lives.
5. If you have more than one butterfly, cutting kills all of them.
6. Another person may draw them on you. These butterflies are extra special. Take good care of them.
7. Even if you don’t cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support. If you do this, name it after someone you know that cuts or is suffering right now, and tell them. It could help.
I support EQUALITY
Love Is Love
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
I hope you enjoy my art pieces, I now do requests, but please message me via notes if you’re enquiring about a request please :moew: </a